When you are planning a trip with toddlers
Are you planning your next family trip to a foreign country? Do you have a kid at home? Are you worried about how to take care of him on your trip? Here, we present some useful strategies that should be taken care of while taking your kid for a travel to a foreign location.
It is advised to wait till the newborns are at least two weeks old, before taking them to any travel. Infants and children are usually sensitive towards any sudden changes in altitude and ultraviolet radiations and hence will be prone to many discomforts when travelling long distance especially by flight.
Here, we present some useful strategies that should be taken care of while taking your kid for a travel to a foreign location.
- Take care of what you eat: Intake of contaminated food and water can cause many stomach problems like Diarrhea. This can be prevented if we take care of our eating habits like having purified water and cooked food. Also, wash your hands every time before having meals. Also, stay hydrated always by drinking plenty of water and other fluids. Avoid any kind of street food.
- Be Up-to-date on Vaccinations: Some diseases can be prevented if children are administered with vaccines. So, before you travel, check with your doctor to ensure vaccination for various diseases.
- Be careful about Vector Borne Diseases : Diseases like malaria, chikungunya, dengue, zika are transmitted by mosquitoes. Take the following precautions against all these kind of diseases as you travel. Use a good insect repellent ,tie a bed net treated with insecticide around your children’s bed and also, cover your body with long sleevd clothes as you go out.
- Dress according to the climate: Dress your children according to the climate to make them comfortable.
- Avoid motion Sickness: Children are more prone to developing motion sickness. This can be avoided by taking care of the following things:
- Make sure the child never travels with an empty stomach.
- The child can use a head rest to minimize head movement.
- While travelling by car, keep the windows open as fresh air maybe helpful in preventing motion sickness.
- Take care while you pack: Include all the necessary medicines for your entire family in your travelling kit. Also, carry copies of your family’s medical history, all test reports, and list of medicines your child is allergic to, your doctor’s name and contact number, current health problems if any etc.Also, don’t forget to take sunglasses along so as to protect your child’s eye from harmful sunrays.
Padayottam Malayalam Movie Review
Oru Kuttanadan Blog Malayalam Movie Review
Seemaraja Tamil Movie Review
Magic Moments Promo | Malayalam Webseries | Abaam Njoy
Tovino Stunns The Audience with a Super Movie ” Theevandi “
Ranam Malayalam Movie Review
Yatra Samara Shankham Full Song Lyrical | #Yatra | YSR | Mammootty | #SamaraShankham | Mango Music
Mamta Mohandas Starring ” Neeli ” Malayalam Movie Review
Interview with Prithviraj Starring My Story’s Director Roshni Dinaker
Dulquer Salmaan’s Bollywood Debut Movie Karwaan Review
Reviews3 years ago
Jayam Ravi & Arvind Swamy In Bogan Tamil Movie Review
Latest News3 years ago
Saravana Stores owner’s Daughter Grand Wedding – 13 crore dress for Bride
Videos2 years ago
Hunterrr -15 Mins Uncensored Deleted Scenes – Gulshan Devaiya – Radhika Apte
Celebrities2 years ago
Actress Priyanka Nair Latest Photoshoot Stills
Trailers3 years ago
Pottan Official Trailer | Shyju Krishnan | Hima Shankar | Neena Kurup
Videos3 years ago
My First Sex | Memories of a Machine |Kani Kusruthi
Videos3 years ago
Yoga for beginners by Yamini Sharma
Video Scenes2 years ago
Vineeth and Sona Nair Scene from Malayalam Movie Kamboji