Why is it okay not to get married
- Marriage is just a label. If you want to be love someone or be committed to someone, you don’t need a marriage certificate telling you that.
- Marriage cannot guarantee you a lifelong, secure, relationship as your parents believe. What has to go wrong will eventually go wrong. People who want to leave, will leave either way. And the one who truly love you will stay by your side without any declaration.
- Have you ever imagined the agony and misery some people have by spending the rest of their lives with people they don’t even love, suffering every day, just because their parents got them married. And they have to live a life of full of compromises and sufferings because of a failed marriage
- No one is born to get married. It’s just what our Indian society makes it to be. Marriage is just an institution and it is not necessary that you have to believe in it.
- Sadly, not every relationships pass the test of time. Breakups are hard and divorces can be harder. They are messy too. Always. Even if the separation is out of mutual consent, when two people decide to end a long term relationship, their sufferings will be huge and getting into legal hassles is the last thing they want to be involved in.
- Your twenties are the time in your life when you finally get out of your shell and explore the many possibilities of life. The time when you have the income and health to live the life you love. It is perfectly normal to not want to get tied down by marriage. There is nothing more fulfilling than living life on your own terms.
- Priorities of people can vary. For some people, it is a happily ‘married’ life, while some others have different priorities. It is perfectly okay to want to be independent all our lives, living by ourselves, doing what we love, doing what we want.
- In India, marriages take place not just between two persons, but between two families. And most often, families are the main reason why a married couple is always fighting. By marriage, you get another set of parents in addition to yours who loves getting involved in everything you do. A relationship will be happier when there is you and your partner only. And that is quite not possible in our system.
Reviews1 year ago
Jayam Ravi & Arvind Swamy In Bogan Tamil Movie Review
Teaser2 weeks ago
Dhruva Natchathiram – Official Teaser | Chiyaan Vikram | Gautham Vasudev Menon | Harris Jayaraj
Videos10 months ago
Hunterrr -15 Mins Uncensored Deleted Scenes – Gulshan Devaiya – Radhika Apte
Trailers2 years ago
Pottan Official Trailer | Shyju Krishnan | Hima Shankar | Neena Kurup
Trailers1 week ago
Vishwaroopam 2 (Tamil) – Official Trailer | Kamal Haasan | Mohamaad Ghibran
Short Films2 weeks ago
A Live Story – Malayalam Short Film By Ansiba Hassan
Videos1 week ago
Big stars including Mammootty attended the premiere of Sunny Wayne’s first production venture..!
Trailers2 weeks ago
Njan Marykutty Official Trailer 2 | Jayasurya | Ranjith Sankar | Dreams N Beyond | Punyalan Cinemas